We follow Guidelines
Fugitive dust from unpaved roads in power generation plants such as geothermal, hydroelectric, nuclear or coal-fired power plants becomes a nuisance and a health hazard for workers and nearby neighbourhoods.
Coal-fired plants can create a great deal of fugitive dust. Coal dust can be blown onto nearby properties from coal storage piles, coal handling facilities, or empty coal train cars as they leave the plant. There is also a potential for coal ash to blow from trucks taking the ash off the plant.
Our technologies for soil stabilization and dust suppression have been specifically developed to keep under control the generation of dust from unpaved roads for long periods of time.
- Technologies compatible with nature.
- Reduction of your carbon footprint.
- Prevents Coal workers´
- Pneumoconiosis (CWP)
- Helps you stay compliant with environmental regulators
- Keep coal dust on the ground
- Improve your workers´ safety
- Reduction in road maintenance costs
- Prevents abrasive damage to power generation equipment
- Increased driver visibility on access roads to power generation plants.
All of our products have been verified by independent organizations and manufactured by the highest standard of quality.
It is time to use NEW method to stabilize soils and suppress dust.