We follow Guidelines
When it comes to highways, access and rural roads, farming roads and haul roads construction, Eco-Soil Group´s proven solution provides a highly effective, sustainable and cost-effective alternative to asphalt and concrete for roads construction.
Asphalt production is one of the most energy consuming industries in the world and as a consequence generates huge quantities of CO2 that are released in turn into the environment. With that problem in mind, Eco-Soil Group offers a more efficient and greener alternative to asphalt found in road construction.
Our highly advanced and proven liquid copolymer soil stabilizer agent, esoliTSS®, with its capacity to strengthen the properties of any soil for optimum performance is designed to provide the best solution for road construction whether you want to use it as a sub base, base or wearing course.
- Increased tensile strength.
- Increased in elasticity of the surface preventing the formation of potholes and cracks.
- More economical than asphalt and concrete.
- Minimum maintenance required.
- Reduction in overall maintenance costs of the road, vehicles and equipment.
- Not slippery
- Increased in resistance values
- The application process is substantially more rapid and easy than that of traditional asphalt
- Prevents run-off of storm water
- No need for road closure for prolonged periods of time
- Increased in load-bearing capacity
- Decreased in rolling resistance
- Increased in ride performance
All of our products have been verified by independent organizations and manufactured by the highest standard of quality.
It is time to use NEW method to stabilize soils and suppress dust.