We follow Guidelines
Because every construction need solid foundations, Eco-Soil Group offers the most advanced technology to stabilize the soil beneath any of your civil construction project, whether it is for residential, commercial or industrial developments, parking lots, runways, railways, walking trails or foundations for floor slabs.
For every construction project, one factor that has to be taken seriously is the soil condition. Large areas of land across the world are not suitable for construction whether that be because the soil is too weak or too wet to provide a reliable and stable foundation to support the weight of any structure.
With Eco-Soil Group´s specially formulated chemical binder, esoliTSS®, along with our experience and know-how in soil stabilization and foundation support, you can rest assure you will have the best solution on the market, the most cost-effective product and always in compliance with the prevailing environmental regulations.
Whatever your project, ESG can help
Where you can use our
Housing, residential, commercial and industrial developments
Construction of staging areas
Foundations for floor slabs
Heavy duty pavements (container ports)
Construction sites in general
- By applying esoliTSS®, you can reduce or replace entirely the quantity of lime and cement for soil stabilization
- Reduction of your carbon footprint
- No costly material removal
- Simpler and safer than tradition soil stabilization methods
- Reduction in fuel consumption.
- Decreased in your transport movements and shorter construction periods.
- Reduction in materials and haulage costs
- Increased in soil stability
- Increase the bearing capacity of the soil with the application of esoliTSS®
- Avoid costly penalties and reduction in cost by importing new material
- More economical than cement.
- Increased in resistance values
- Decreased in the amount of cement usage for soil stabilization. 4% of esoliTSS® content gives the same strength as 40% of cement.
- Unlike lime, esoliTSS® improves the properties of the soil as well as consolidate it, increases volume stability and resistant to water and frost.
- By applying esoliTSS®, you can reduce or replace entirely the quantity of lime and cement for soil stabilization.
All of our products have been verified by independent organizations and manufactured by the highest standard of quality.
It is time to use NEW method to stabilize soils and suppress dust.